Advocate Mrs. Meera Kaura Patel (Legal Head)
- Education: BA(Hons) English(Delhi), LL.B(Delhi), LLM (Canada)
- Occupation: Lawyer/Litigation
- Practice Areas: Human Rights, Criminal Law, Family Law, Tort, Copyright, Cyber Crimes, Immigration Law, Mediation, Domestic Violence law, etc.
- Academic Interest Areas: Human Rights, Criminal law, Criminology, Victimology, Public International Law, Private International Law, Gender Justice, LGBT/Gender studies, Constitutional law, etc.
- La Femme Fatale: Towards an Understanding and
Defence of Women Offenders Who Kill, published in
Delhi Law Review (Teachers’ Edition), 2006-2007.
- Mediation in Penal Law, published in Delhi Law Review (Students’ Edition), 2005-2006.
- Should Gay Marriages be Legalized? published in the Sentinel, the Newsletter of the Law Students’ Association of India, 2005.
- Same Sex Couples’ and Family Class Sponsorships under Immigration Law of Canada, accepted for publication in the journal of South Asian Law Forum for Human Rights’ Education, 2008-2009.
She can be contacted at (+91) 991 000 2111.