Society Against Violence in Education is bent on creating an environment where students can learn with fun and not with fear. By trying to eliminate violence and abuses among freshers, we are working on promoting peace and harmony among the senior and the junior students in academic institutions. For a decade and a half, SAVE has been tirelessly working to make educational institutions safe and friendly for the students.
The SAVE RTI campaign is headed by Er. Gaurav Singhal, an alumnus of IIT, Kanpur, and Vice President of SAVE. Er. Singhal was also featured in Satyamev Jayate (season 3, episode 6). For this campaign, more than 1300 RTIs have already been filed with the central institutions across India.
- English Proficiency (written and spoken)
- MS Office (Excel, Word)
- Basic understanding of RTI Act
About the Internship:
- Filing RTI with the state institutions
- Assist in drafting the RTI materials
- Preparing Reports
- Create and update the database
- Must possess a personal computer
Who can apply:
- are available for the internship
- Can start the internship between 7th Mar’22 and 3rd Apr’22
- have relevant skills and interests
- Duration flexible (preferably 6 months and above)
- Renewable on performance and output.
* It’s a Paid Internship- 3000/month
* For more please contact- firstname.lastname@example.org