On the occasion of ‘Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav’, India’s leading Anti Ragging Non- Governmental Organization; Society Against Violence in Education is going to arrange a National Level Inter College “Open Mic / Speech” Competition (Online).
Topic: ‘Ragging Se Azadi’ (Freedom From Ragging)
Last Date of submission: 15th September 2022, Up to: 11.59 P.M.
- Record an uninterrupted video of your speech on the topic. The duration of the video must not exceed 3 minutes.
- The video must be original and uncut.
- If you use Facebook, the video should be posted on our Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/mail.no2ragging/ and the link to the video (which will be posted after admin approval) should be shared in the registration form given below.
- If you do not use Facebook, you can upload the video to Google drive and share the link in the registration form.
- Language: Participants may speak in English / Hindi (or both) according to their choice.
- The following hashtags must be used while posting the video in the group: #AmritMahotsav #IndiaAt75 #no2ragging2022
Registration Link: https://bit.ly/3ozGJHt
Terms and conditions of the competition:
- The competition is only open to citizens of India studying/currently enrolled in Indian educational institutions.
- Entry is open to undergraduate and postgraduate students only.
- Participants must submit a copy of a valid identity card issued by the Government of India.
- Attach a proof of enrollment/study at an educational institution, i.e, a copy of the college ID card/ Library card / Bonafide student certificate from the institution (any one).
- All required details provided in your application must be truthful, accurate, and in no way misleading.
- “Disclosure of name/identity of victim/perpetrator/institution is prohibited and students are advised to use pseudo names for giving reference to an incident of ragging. Participants agree to indemnify SAVE in respect of any lawsuit/claim/case brought by any student or individual or organization”
- You are allowed to speak on the specified topic only ‘Ragging Se Azadi’ (Freedom From Ragging)
- Use of any discriminatory or derogatory words or hate speech against any person, caste, religion, community, or political party will not be allowed.
- Usage of any abusive language is strictly prohibited and will lead to disqualification.
- Only one (1) online video submission per contestant is allowed. Multiple entries are not allowed and will result in disqualification. Please note that the submitted video cannot exceed 3 minutes.
- The content uploaded by the participants should be original and non-plagiarised.
- The video MUST be your original work (completely) and you need to grant us absolute intellectual property rights for the entire video and its contents. SAVE shall reserve the right to use, publish and/or reproduce it without any prior permission and without paying any royalty, and without any other compensation (financial or otherwise).
- All video submissions must be submitted before August 14th, 11.59 p.m.
- The decisions by the judges will be final and binding.
- Dispute, if any, will be subject to the jurisdiction of Delhi only.
- There is one additional prize for the video getting the highest number of likes on our Facebook group. Only videos uploaded to our Facebook group will be considered.
- All winners will be notified via email/contact number.
- Participants must acknowledge and agree to fully abide by the rules, regulations, terms, and conditions of this competition.
- Failure to comply with the rules will result in immediate dismissal from the competition.
- The prize money can only be received in Indian currency and through valid Indian bank accounts ONLY.
- SAVE reserves the right to increase and decrease the prize money amount depending upon the entries received. SAVE reserves the right to cancel the competition at any time without assigning any reason to anybody whatsoever.